COVID-19 Safety Plan
Our Health and Safety Practices
Changes have been made to the school environment and practices in accordance to guidance provided by Federal, state and local officials and health authorities. These include but are not be limited to:
- Classroom Changes: Sneeze shields have been installed at all the children’s tables. The classroom has been divided into 3 sections for smaller groups and to ensure social distancing. Extensive cleaning and sanitizing surfaces and items in classrooms will take place frequently.
- Protective Masks: Face coverings are provided to all staff members when working in the classroom.
- Taking Temperatures: The children’s temperature is checked before entering the classroom.
- Enhanced Health Practices: Children’s hands are sanitized on their arrival.
- Limited Classroom Access: No adults allowed in the classroom at drop-off. Parents need to stay on social distancing marks outside the classroom.
- Scheduling Tours: All tours will be scheduled after regular school hours and our Covid-19 questionnaire form will need to be completed before arrival.
We appreciate your cooperation with our new guidelines. As always, please contact Sharon with any questions or concerns.
The COVID-19 questionnaire needs to be fill out every day your children attends school. It must be given to the teacher at the front door as their temperature is being checked.
Click on the link below to download the form:
Covid-19 Screening Questions (PDF)
Fill out and return to our school along with your registration forms. If coming for a tour, please bring the completed form with you.
As a service to parents we are providing links on how to talk to children about Coronavirus:
How to talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus (PBS Kids)
Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus (The Child Mind Institute)
New to Our Montessori Preschool Program?
Are you a teacher interested in working in a Montessori preschool environment? We’d love to hear from you!
Click here to learn about opportunities at Montessori Children.
Schedule a Tour
Contact us today to request a tour and to receive information about our program and special events.
9:30am – 12:00pm
Monday to Friday
Our Afternoon Program Hours:
12:00pm – 2:00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Call 631-997-3111 to arrange a tour of our school anytime during regular operating hours.
Website design: lpdesignhelp.com